Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26, 2015 Croeso

Ones whom I love,

I apologize that I didn't use my email time so wisely and I don't have a lot of time to write. We only got an hour and a half today for some reason from the library.

Whoa this week is such a blur in my head. I feel like I've lived in Wales forever. I got a new hat this week, the old style ones that like golfers and newsies wear. We both have one and proselyte in them. I think it softens older people's hearts.

It's so bizarre here to proselyte near these huge castles and cathedrals and otherwise. We can't really avoid them haha. This week was a lot of door knocking and one Friday or Saturday it drizzelled literally the entire day. It soaked through my trousers and I changed them at dinner and they were soaked again when we came in for the night.

I attached a picture of Elder DiPeri and I. That's not my current companion, I don't have a picture with him yet but now that I have a camera cord I can send some next week. I really can't think of too many exciting things from this week. We knocked on a door and a man let us in and asked if he could smoke during the lesson. Me, being a sheltered Utah kid and not knowing how to say no just let him. After about five minutes I couldn't breathe and I told him we had a bus to catch hahaha. We did actually have a bus to catch and he didn't seem that legitimately interested.

There is a recent convert here from China called Hong that Elder Lybbert and his last companion baptized. He is so amazing and really committed to the Gospel. The ward is kind of tired of only baptizing students I guess so we have been looking for families as well. The flow of this area is new, but I am getting used to it. Elder Lybbert told me that I seem to work really hard but not always with a lot of heart in it so that is my task of the week.

Love you all,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment