Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014 Letter about James from Sister Sun

Dear Family and Friends :) This has been an other crazy week :) But I am loving life :) There are a lot of hard times but honestly I really don't remember them because :) there are too many fun times and happy time :) something I learn this week, is the power of love and the power of forgiving. I know that sometime people can hurt you and it's hard to forgive them but I really do know that when you do and not a big deal out of it :) you will be much happier :)


 we are all just having fun right in front of our beautiful chapel :)


 Life can be so much fun WHEN ALL OF YOU ARE FRIENDS :) we all need friends and happiness :) Sister Fetuli :) and Elder Caleira :)


Guess who I saw last night :) It's Elder James Webb :) he is amazing :) his Chinese is amazing :) he has only been out for 5 days :) but everyone keep telling me he is an power house :) I love that so much :) 

Sorry this week I Don't have a lot of time :( but I really do know that God lives and he knows and love all of his children :) I know Heavenly Father loves us so much that he want us to be happy :) I know life can be hard but as we put our trust in Heavenly Father Than we will be able to be ok :) I know that as we pray and ask we will be able to have his help in our lives :) I love you all so much, I know when we make mistake though the Grace of God and Jesus :) we will be able to be ok :) and as we repent :) you wills ee the chance :) in you :) I love you so much and miss you all :) Keep smiling :) Love/Sister Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment